Take control of your Health Insurance
Insurance Systems offers Health Insurance solutions for individuals and businesses. Our specialized Health Insurance Advisor can guide you in making the best decision for your situation.
If you are Turning 65 or already have Medicare, navigating through all the information can be an overwhelming process. We are committed to ensuring you have been educated about all your available options so that you can make an informed decision on which coverage best meets your needs.
- Turning 65 and Understanding Medicare
- Enrolling into Medicare
- Learning the difference between a Medicare Advantage Plan and Medicare Supplement Plan also known as a Medigap Plan
- Comparing various Medicare health and prescription drug coverage plans
- Reviewing current Medicare health and prescription drug plan
- Conducting a prescription drug analysis
- Checking and confirming your doctors are in plan network
- Understanding the Medicare enrollment periods
- Guidance on how to enroll into a Medicare health plan
Group Health Insurance
We understand the concerns in choosing a quality group health plan. As an employer it’s important to not only have a health plan that is affordable, but one that will also provide quality care and wellness. We will take a hands-on approach to ensure we have strategized a plan option that will be most effective for you and your employees.
- Employer groups of 2 employees or more
- Implementation of new employer health coverage plan
- Review, Evaluate, and service existing plan coverage
- Available Employer funded and Employee funded options
Individual Health Insurance:
Due to the Affordable Care Act and the many numerous changes in the individual health insurance industry, we are unfortunately limited in the ways we can assist our consumers in choosing a healthcare plan.
- Open enrollment period – November 1st thru December 15th
- Income amount above subsidy eligibility
- Loss of current health coverage which initiates a Special Enrollment Period
If none of the above criteria applies to you we will need to direct you to the Marketplace.
Contact: Healthcare.gov or 1-800-318-2596