If you are Turning 65 or already have Medicare, navigating through all the information can be an overwhelming process. We are committed to ensuring you have been educated about all your available options so that you can make an informed decision on which coverage best meets your needs.
- Turning 65 and Understanding Medicare
- Enrolling into Medicare
- Learning the difference between a Medicare Advantage Plan and Medicare Supplement Plan also known as a Medigap Plan
- Comparing various Medicare health and prescription drug coverage plans
- Reviewing current Medicare health and prescription drug plan
- Conducting a prescription drug analysis
- Checking and confirming your doctors are in plan network
- Understanding the Medicare enrollment periods
- Guidance on how to enroll into a Medicare health plan
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or call 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.